Event Locations and Workshop Registration
- Except as noted, all Friday evening lectures are held at the Winston School in Del Mar, 215 9th St., Del Mar, CA 92014, 858-259-8155.
- Saturday workshops will no longer be held at Mueller College. Please check this space for updates on workshop locations or send an inquiry to email@example.com
- Friday lectures start at 7:30 pm
- Coffee, tea and refreshments are available before each Friday lecture starting at 7 pm.
- Saturday workshops are held from 10 am to 3 pm (except as noted).
- Please note that CEU’s (continuing education units) are no longer available for our events
- LECTURE FEES:
- $15 FOJ members
- $17 Full-time students and Senior citizens (65+)
- $20 Non-members
To register please mail your name, address, phone, e-mail address, the title and date of the workshop you wish to attend, and a check payable to “Friends of Jung” to:
Friends of Jung, P.O. Box 2363
Del Mar, CA 92014-1663
Workshop Fees are:
$50 for members
$60 for non-members
A volunteer will e-mail or call to confirm your reservation and provide directions to the workshop location.