Event Locations and Workshop Registration
- Except as noted, all Friday evening lectures are held at the Winston School in Del Mar, 215 9th St., Del Mar, CA 92014, 858-259-8155.
- Saturday workshops will no longer be held at Mueller College. Please check this space for updates on workshop locations or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The November 4, 2017 workshop by Jerome Bernstein will be held at the home of Katie Sanford in Del Mar, CA. Instructions for the day and parking recommendations will be sent upon receiving your registration. Space is limited so please sign up early.
- Friday lectures start at 7:30 pm
- Coffee, tea and refreshments are available before each Friday lecture starting at 7 pm.
- Saturday workshops are held from 10 am to 3 pm (except as noted).
- Please note that CEU’s (continuing education units) are no longer available for our events
- LECTURE FEES:
- $15 FOJ members
- $17 Full-time students and Senior citizens (65+)
- $20 Non-members
To register please mail your name, address, phone, e-mail address, the title and date of the workshop you wish to attend, and a check payable to “Friends of Jung” to:
Friends of Jung, P.O. Box 2363
Del Mar, CA 92014-1663
Workshop Fees are:
$50 for members
$60 for non-members
A volunteer will e-mail or call to confirm your reservation and provide directions to the workshop location.